Development of HR policy
based on leadership values for the corporation that includes a willingness
to embrace new ideas, visionary thinking, responsible action and ambitious
- Top Leadership: Leadership development of the Top management
on the basis of a common understanding of leadership. Development of potential
young leaders with specific programs.
- Evaluation of a group wide HR information system including the decision
of decentralization and evaluation of the best suitable software regarding
the need of the group companies.
- Harmonizing and determination of the minimal standards for the HR processes
and the consolidated data’s.
- Employee Relation: Fair and long-lasting agreements with union organization
development of a well functional social partnership.
- Compensation: Responsible for the new compensation package for all top
manager and the lead in the development of the new overall compensation
and salary structure
- HR support for the headquarter: Human Resources Management for the all
employees of the headquarter including Executive Board members.
Main focus was Expatriate administration and Succession
planning of the Top management.
In the field of Corporate Training: Implementation of the Learning Organization,
Management Education, Computer / Web Based Learning, Project Management,
Technical Training und "e-Learning"
In order to implement all group wide HR strategies I worked together with
all CEOs and HR colleagues of the group companies located around the world
in more then 70 countries, and a team of 40 consultants supported me.
2001 the total consulting income was 17 Mio. CHF.
As a project leader I was responsible for a global project to measure
HR processes and tools to accelerate the local and group wide HR activities
to excellence. An important element was the alignment of all HR activities
to the business strategy of the business unites and the definition of
the future HR activities, HR processes and IT support.